Instructions: Please complete all sections
Applications are assessed primarily on the independent supporting documentation provided to demonstrate your circumstances. The documentation should be provided either as originals or as certified original copies on official letterhead. Please note that all documentation must include the appropriate dates of any relevant events i.e (Department of Home Affairs Visa Refusal Letter or illnesses). Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Granted credit transfer from units of study
- Overpaid tuition fees / OSHC
- Withdrawn from units of study
- Withdrawn from course (refer to refund policy in the application)
- Trasferring to another Education Institution (attach proof)
- Medical reasons (attach proof)
- Visa Refusal (Copy of Refusal Letter is required)
- Other (Copy of documents required)
The refunds, if approved, will be paid to the person who/ which originally paid the fees. We cannot transfer funds to any other party. Please note that the beneficiary name can only be the name of the person who/ which paid the original tuition fees.
*Unless payment was made by Bank Cheque, Bank Deposit, EFTPOS and TT, refunds must be credited back to the same Credit Card account. Please include a copy of your Credit Card statement as evidence of card details and payment. An online transaction history cannot be accepted as a form of verification. For any other payment method, please supply your bank account details
I certify that the information provided above is true and correct. If I currently have any fines or fees that have not been pai d, I agree that my refund will first be used to pay these debts.